Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » [NEED HELP] An internal error occurred during: "JavaEditorMessages.SemanticHighlighting_job&quo(I keep getting the error message above.)
[NEED HELP] An internal error occurred during: "JavaEditorMessages.SemanticHighlighting_job&quo [message #1784080] Thu, 22 March 2018 10:09 Go to next message
Kyoungha Kim is currently offline Kyoungha KimFriend
Hello,

The eclipse by Oomph is a tremendous solution for me to deal with OpenDayLight. Thanks for all contributors :)

By the way, I keep getting annoying pop-ups (plz see attached) which indicating an internal error which is related to the "JavaEditorMessages.SemanticHighlighting_job" but I have no idea on the circumstances.

What I can guess is, this error message is related to YANG IDE because it happens when I am dealing with one of YANG files but it "RANDOMLY" happens. That why I can't guess.

I tried to install different versions of Eclipse (e.g., Photon, Oxygen, and Luna) but no lucks on the re-installations. Probably, it is because I could not completely remove the IDE thing.

Hope your hands to keep up with YANG files on Eclipse by Oomph :)

Thanks in advance.
K.
Re: [NEED HELP] An internal error occurred during: "JavaEditorMessages.SemanticHighlighting_job [message #1784122 is a reply to message #1784080] Thu, 22 March 2018 16:26 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It would be important to see the stack trace involved in this. You'd get that by double clicking the error message. But this isn't really a question to address to the Oomph forum. More likely it should be address to the folks that providing this Yang editor...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Oxygen composite
Next Topic:Updating Eclipse.ini for default Eclipse Installer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:54:05 GMT 2024