Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to represent a relationship in a model applying a profil (create a new relationship in a profil and apply it in a model)
How to represent a relationship in a model applying a profil [message #1784000] Wed, 21 March 2018 12:50 Go to next message
Emilie  Lanau is currently offline Emilie LanauFriend
Hi, I need help please
i had created a new profil that represent new relationship between requirement (the relationship i had create is a stereotype that is genrate from the relationship metamodel and now i want to apply the new stereotype of my new relationship but i don't know wich relationship use to apply on it ...
Re: How to represent a relationship in a model applying a profil [message #1784002 is a reply to message #1784000] Wed, 21 March 2018 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Hi,
You have create a sterotype that extends the relationship metaclass, is 'nt it?

To use it. Apply your created profile on your model. Then create for example a dependency betwen your requirements and then you can apply your stereotype on your dependency. see http://help.eclipse.org/oxygen/index.jsp Papyrus guide>User Guide> tasks> Using UML profiles
Re: How to represent a relationship in a model applying a profil [message #1784005 is a reply to message #1784002] Wed, 21 March 2018 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emilie  Lanau is currently offline Emilie LanauFriend
yes,that's it thank you so mush
but in dependency we see an arrow is it normal because i want something without direction if it is possible ?

[Updated on: Wed, 21 March 2018 13:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to represent a relationship in a model applying a profil [message #1784019 is a reply to message #1784005] Wed, 21 March 2018 15:08 Go to previous message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
You can apply it on association without direction or
you can apply it dependency for example and change the appearance by using css ( see papyrus guide in the menu help of eclipse)

I display the dependency in red without arrow and rectilinear routing, in your case write the following css:
Dependency{
	lineColor: red;
	routing: Rectilinear;
	targetDecoration:none;
	sourceDecoration: none;
}
Previous Topic:Change existing states to super state sub-state
Next Topic:Lag because of BuddyClassLoading during XWT Introspection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:20:01 GMT 2024