|Re: Did not correctly import old projects (1.8.4) into 1.9.0 [message #1784161 is a reply to message #1784127]
||Fri, 23 March 2018 05:56
| Evgeniy Mityukov
Registered: March 2018
I enable automatic error reporting, but this is not error, no error messages. Before I wait your answer i`m continue with experiments, and i found a solution how to correct import old projects:|
1. First, you need to prepare the IDE by adding all the used in old project libraries that were in the previous version to TypeLibrary.
2. Create a new System with the same name as the old project.
3. Delete all new TypeLibrary automatically added by IDE. I use typelibrary via links to ECLIPSE_HOME, do it for project.
4. Important step! Without with step project did not saved. In System Configuration, add Device and Segment ( i`m use Ethernet ) - without this project will not be saved to the file after close IDE.
5. Close the IDE.
6. In Explorer, take the old project file *.sys and *.dns and copy them to the new project. In System Configuration early added Device and Segment (step 4) will overwrited (even the color).
7. Run the project, make a minor change to any app and make sure that the project is saved to a file *.sys. You also need to make a change in dns.
8. Happy with your new imported project.
[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2018 05:58]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02454 seconds