Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » GEF inspector lost AUTconnection(Click on the GEF inspector, AUT connection is lost.)
GEF inspector lost AUTconnection [message #1783647] Wed, 14 March 2018 22:47 Go to next message
leon li is currently offline leon liFriend
Hi,

I am trying to use GEF inspector for to work with the Figure Canvas component. When I select the AUT from the Inspector view drop-down menu, then nothing happens, and Jubula seems lost connection with the AUT agent.
Can someone help please? Thank you. Please see the error message attched from rc_rcp.log

2018-03-15 10:58:33.664
[Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=*****/*****,port=54469,localport=55171]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.AUTServerConfiguration - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3.gef.tester.FigureCanvasTester cannot be found by org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.common_5.0.0.201705050842
2018-03-15 10:58:34.013 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=****/****,port=54469,localport=55171]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.commands.CapTestCommand - component 'org.eclipse.draw2d.FigureCanvas' is not supported: implementation class 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3.gef.tester.FigureCanvasTester' not found
org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.exception.UnsupportedComponentException: component 'org.eclipse.draw2d.FigureCanvas' is not supported: implementation class 'org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.e3.gef.tester.FigureCanvasTester' not found
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.createInstance(AUTServerConfiguration.java:319) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.getImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:247) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.AUTServerConfiguration.prepareImplementationClass(AUTServerConfiguration.java:397) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.CapTestCommand.getImplClass(CapTestCommand.java:145) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.CapTestCommand.execute(CapTestCommand.java:337) [org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.Communicator$ConnectionListener.received(Communicator.java:921) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection.fireMessageReceived(Connection.java:402) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection.access$2(Connection.java:391) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.internal.connection.Connection$ReaderThread.run(Connection.java:454) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
Re: GEF inspector lost AUTconnection [message #1783981 is a reply to message #1783647] Wed, 21 March 2018 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

my first suspicion from looking at the log file is that it is not an SWT canvas that is being used. It seems that you are using 'org.eclipse.draw2d.FigureCanvas' - can you check if that is correct? I'll check in the meantime whether that is supported.

Thanks,
Alex
Re: GEF inspector lost AUTconnection [message #1784039 is a reply to message #1783981] Wed, 21 March 2018 20:13 Go to previous message
leon li is currently offline leon liFriend
Thanks for your reply, I think you are right it's using org.eclipse.draw2d.FigureCanvas. Is there any way that I can inspect this element?

[Updated on: Wed, 21 March 2018 20:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Jubula 8.6 can't catpute controls in Ubuntu 16.04
Next Topic:Internal error 3003: Unexpected error occurred - NullPointerException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:39:55 GMT 2024