Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » ExpandableComposite Twistie style not rendering
ExpandableComposite Twistie style not rendering [message #1783026] Tue, 06 March 2018 18:51 Go to next message
Anthony Quintero is currently offline Anthony QuinteroFriend
I am trying to run SWT code in a RAP application. Currently, I am trying to get the ExpandableComposite form control to function correctly, but for some reason I cannot get the Twistie (or TreeNode) expandable button to render next to the title of the control. I have verified that my code works in SWT and renders the Twistie image, however this isn't the case for RAP. Is there something that I am missing here?

ExpandableComposite expandableComposite = new ExpandableComposite(parent, ExpandableComposite.TITLE_BAR | ExpandableComposite.TWISTIE);
expandableComposite.setText("Title");
Color titleBarColor = expandableComposite.getDisplay().getSystemColor(SWT.COLOR_BLUE);
expandableComposite.setTitleBarForeground(titleBarColor);
expandableComposite.setActiveToggleColor(titleBarColor);
Re: ExpandableComposite Twistie style not rendering [message #1783439 is a reply to message #1783026] Tue, 13 March 2018 07:46 Go to previous message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
as I already answered in your bugzilla entry, using "forms" bundle outside workbench-based application needs forms custom widget resources (client-side JS files) to be registered manually. In workbench-based application this is done by extension point.
This topic has been discussed alot in the NG. Just search for an answer how to do it.
Regards,
Ivan
Previous Topic:Nebula GridItem.setColumnSpan display problem
Next Topic:Help System under 3.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 22 17:35:42 GMT 2018