Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Nebula GridItem.setForeground not working
Nebula GridItem.setForeground not working [message #1783000] Tue, 06 March 2018 10:34 Go to next message
Nin Pa is currently offline Nin PaFriend
Hello everybody,

in my RAP Application (RAP 3.3) I am using a Grid (org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid.Grid) and manually add GridItems.

Now i am trying to set the Background and Foreground Color of the items individually.
Using item.setBackground(index, color) works, item.setForeground(index, color) does not (item.setForeground(color) doesn't work, too).

Please... any ideas?
Regards!

Re: Nebula GridItem.setForeground not working [message #1783007 is a reply to message #1783000] Tue, 06 March 2018 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
just checked with RAP Controls demo and both methods GridItem#setForeground() and GridItem#setForeground(int, Color) work as expected. Please attach a simple self-running entry point to demonstrate the problem.
Regards,
Ivan
Re: Nebula GridItem.setForeground not working [message #1783081 is a reply to message #1783000] Wed, 07 March 2018 13:11 Go to previous message
Nin Pa is currently offline Nin PaFriend
Hi!

I checked it too and realized that you are right, there it works.
Now I removed my theme and it works, too.
Is there any entry, that can override the property which is set in setForeground()?

[Updated on: Wed, 07 March 2018 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:NullpointerException in Workbench
Next Topic:Nebula GridItem.setColumnSpan display problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:43:16 GMT 2024