Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Can someone describle what these mean(This is a screen capture of the top part of the eclipse updater setup task)
Can someone describle what these mean [message #1782589] Mon, 26 February 2018 19:00 Go to next message
Mario Jauvin is currently offline Mario JauvinFriend
If anyone could just provide a high level explanation as to what each line in this screen shot really means. I use oomph and have played with some p2 director nodes but I would like to understand this a little better. Thanks.

index.php/fa/32184/0/
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 17.63KB, Downloaded 218 times)
Re: Can someone describle what these mean [message #1782590 is a reply to message #1782589] Mon, 26 February 2018 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mario Jauvin is currently offline Mario JauvinFriend
Woo hoo, I just noticed I lost my Junior member label!
Re: Can someone describle what these mean [message #1782607 is a reply to message #1782590] Tue, 27 February 2018 05:53 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
This page has links to presentations and articles that include slides describing targlets:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Installer

But my internet speed is so horribly slow that I can't track down the most appropriate content.

Generally an API baseline is used to create a target platform that represents some older version of the software against which the workspace version is compared, looking for changes to the APIs, i.e., new classes, new methods, and so on. These are used to ensure that bundle versions are properly incremented and @since tags are appropriately set.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Derive oomph product from an existing installation
Next Topic:How to set Workspce as default Oopmh Preference Recorder location from product catalog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:30:02 GMT 2024