Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file(Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file)
Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file [message #1782355] Thu, 22 February 2018 10:21
Eve Pokua is currently offline Eve PokuaFriend

I have created a ssh file in my .ssh dir on my Mac. This file is for a Bugzilla installed on a virtual ubuntu virtualbox. So this ssh file has nothing to do with eclipse. But after all these, I go to my host machine and installed eclipse IDE. Eclipse must have picked all these setting up. I see these in my Eclipse -> Preference -> Network Connections. How and why Eclipse would pick this Up I do not know why. Now it's affecting all the maven projects I have pass and present. I can't seem to create any maven project.

I have been searching around google everywhere, where I have come to the conclusion that is the ssh file eclipse have. I do not need eclipse to contain this ssh file.

Installed in on my local is another maven -

Now, I understand that I can point eclipse to my local installed of maven but on the Eclipse -> Preference -> Maven -> Installations - "Select Installation used to launch maven,

The 'Embedded' is selected by default but whether I select the embedded or local installation settings- /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.5.2. it doesn't work. My Eclipse is broken and I do not know what to do.

I am using eclipse oxygen

I have spent the last 3 days on this and I need help.

Please, any suggestions as I do not know what else to do.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 March 2018 23:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Front End design using Bootstrap and eclipse
Next Topic:Regex Restrictions on Eclipse Schema file (.exsd)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Mar 21 17:07:34 GMT 2018