Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file(Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file)
Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file [message #1782355] Thu, 22 February 2018 10:21 Go to next message
Eve Pokua is currently offline Eve PokuaFriend
Hello,

I have created a ssh file in my .ssh dir on my Mac. This file is for a Bugzilla installed on a virtual ubuntu virtualbox. So this ssh file has nothing to do with eclipse. But after all these, I go to my host machine and installed eclipse IDE. Eclipse must have picked all these setting up. I see these in my Eclipse -> Preference -> Network Connections. How and why Eclipse would pick this Up I do not know why. Now it's affecting all the maven projects I have pass and present. I can't seem to create any maven project.

I have been searching around google everywhere, where I have come to the conclusion that is the ssh file eclipse have. I do not need eclipse to contain this ssh file.

Installed in on my local is another maven -

/usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.5.2

Now, I understand that I can point eclipse to my local installed of maven but on the Eclipse -> Preference -> Maven -> Installations - "Select Installation used to launch maven,

The 'Embedded' is selected by default but whether I select the embedded or local installation settings- /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.5.2. it doesn't work. My Eclipse is broken and I do not know what to do.

I am using eclipse oxygen

I have spent the months on this and I need help.

CoreException: Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:

I am not behind a firewall and I do not understand why eclipse would pick the ssh file. The file is not intended for eclipse. How do I solve this? Eclipse won't let me remove the ssh file reference and settings in the network setting of Preference.

Please, any suggestions as I do not know what else to do.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2018 10:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Maven issues with proxy settings from a ssh file [message #1784211 is a reply to message #1782355] Fri, 23 March 2018 14:26 Go to previous message
marco giudici is currently offline marco giudiciFriend
Hi,
I have the similar problem with my eclipse oxygen installation and maven under proxy on my laptop. Someone can suggest or explain to me the correct way to configure Maven and Eclipse Oxygen under proxy?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Previous Topic:How to get docker Image of a project hosted in Eclipse che workspace?
Next Topic:Easiest way to build Eclipse IDE (JAVA) on my local PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:54:00 GMT 2024