Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Birt Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null fetching 2nd row of table(Birt Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null fetching 2nd row of table)
Birt Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null fetching 2nd row of table [message #1782048] Fri, 16 February 2018 13:03 Go to next message
S A is currently offline S AFriend
Hi,

I am new to Birt reporting tool and trying to learn the scripted data set. My requirement is simple - to fetch data from spring service method and show it to the table. Currently I am getting ''Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null' while fetching 2nd row of table in other word, the first row is successfully being fetch and I can see it in the report with data. My data list contains 5 or more list of java objects. Unable to figure out what I am missing(rptdesign is attached). Tried putting the content of initialize method in data-set's open method but still the output was same. Stack trace is attached with the post. I need some other operations like adding aggregation/dynamic column to the table so I fetched the data in initialize method instead of data-set's open method.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 February 2018 05:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Birt Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null fetching 2nd row of table [message #1782120 is a reply to message #1782048] Mon, 19 February 2018 04:40 Go to previous message
S A is currently offline S AFriend
Please someone reply to this issue...need the solution urgently.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 February 2018 04:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Master page and writing letter as pdf
Next Topic:Birt Custom Error/Information message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:26:49 GMT 2024