Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Active object execution and stimulation with signals(Active object execution and stimulation with signals to observe their reaction with Moka in Eclipse Oxygen)
Active object execution and stimulation with signals [message #1781400] Tue, 06 February 2018 18:48
Leandro Francucci is currently offline Leandro FrancucciFriend
Hi,

How can i stimulate an active object through signals where its classifier behavior is a state machine?. I'm using Moka module in the Eclipse Oxygen.

I'm already using the execution engine "StateMachines semantics" and the <class>_factory activity for instantiating the ActObj object, to construct this object, and then start its classifier behavior. That is all well and good, but I could'nt test the state machine stimulating it with signals.

I tried to follow the "Active Object Controller" example (specifically active class Launcher and its behavior) from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/UserGuide/ModelExecution/ActiveObjectController but I observed that there is no "Active Object Controller Model Library" available in my installation (Oxygen release).

Can someone help me find a solution?

Many thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:loop node example
Next Topic:Add Component to Deployment Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 20 15:20:31 GMT 2018