Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Using gitlab flow with JGit(Trying to change "branches" created by gitlab flow)
Using gitlab flow with JGit [message #1780860] Mon, 29 January 2018 10:55 Go to next message
Bruno Verachten is currently offline Bruno VerachtenFriend
Hi,

I've been experimenting jgit for two days, and I'm pretty happy with what I managed to do up to now.
In fact, I'm scanning some repositories, trying to find some specific files, and it almost works.
I have a problem yet with some of the projects which use git flow or gitlab flow.
For some reasons, I get this kind of errors:
org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.RefNotFoundException: Ref origin/clean_commits can not be resolved

I tried jgitflow, but it doesn't give the credentials to git, so I'm kind of stuck now.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Re: Using gitlab flow with JGit [message #1780925 is a reply to message #1780860] Tue, 30 January 2018 06:24 Go to previous message
Thomas Wolf is currently offline Thomas WolfFriend
Without seeing your code and how it's called nobody will be able to give you any concrete help.

Could it be that the origin/clean_commits branch exists only in the upstream repo? Are you missing a fetch?
Previous Topic:Git staging view falsely shows modified file
Next Topic:EGit update site broken?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:34:58 GMT 2024