Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Crashing with In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Crashing with In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed [message #1780808] Sun, 28 January 2018 07:49
Dick Kennedy is currently offline Dick KennedyFriend
I'm using Oxygen.2 Release (4.7.2) Build id: 20171218-0600 on Ubuntu 16.04 with java-8-openjdk-amd64.

The program generally runs fine except that it crashes whenever I go to the project properties and select C/C++ General -> Preprocessor Include Path.

I don't have to do anything else, just selecting that option crashes Eclipse every time. When I run the program from the command line I see that as soon as I click on Preprocessor Include Path I get:

*** BUG ***
In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

This appears 10 times. About 30 seconds later, even if I do nothing, Eclipse crashes - no more messages, just winks out of existence.

Googling shows similar messages popping up but I couldn't find anything in this context. Any thoughts?
Previous Topic:failed to install CDT package from downloaded zip
Next Topic:"Check out as project configured using the New Project Wizard" creates empty project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 21 18:14:39 GMT 2018