Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Why no fix critical bugs ? Unhandled event loop exception no more handles + Others(Eclipse anonyng bug : Unhandled event loop exception no more handles , and other bugs that makes program unusefull)
Why no fix critical bugs ? Unhandled event loop exception no more handles + Others [message #1780332] Sat, 20 January 2018 12:57
miguel miguel is currently offline miguel miguelFriend
I use eclipse jee oxygen , on my home , and on other computers , the workplace is located on external hdd , that i plug on the computer that i need to work on it.

I think eclipse do not handle this thing well ...

1- Its like the 3 or 4º time that i get this issue : Unhanded event loop exception no more handles , i turn on eclipse , click on any eclipse view or menu , and then i click in to the java view (where i write the code) and i get this error every time i click out of the code frame , and click again in to it.

How do i can work like that ? , i searched solutions on stack-overflow that says about change Java viewer on options , but it didn't worked , what i did is remove .metadata folder , and recreate the workplace again on the folder where i store all eclipse projects

I searched on eclipse repository and i found this issue on bugs , but administration closed it !! without fix , why ?

2- Yesterday i turn on eclipse and get a error that i says something about corrupted worksplace , then when i try remove .metadata folder to recreate it again (like every time that eclipse do it things) it didn't allowed me to do , so i renamed it and could generate again, but i loosed my work :) and i just can see rare characters where i had a java class :

3- Bug when i try to create a package inside another one , or rename package :
-Package inside package : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpCbbb4J_U
-Rename package : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ar5jQC_3M

You can check screenshots on the attached files

You think develop a program with a lot of critical errors like those is normal ? , why you still with new versions of product without fix those issues ? , why you close repository bug reports without fix them ?

[Updated on: Sat, 20 January 2018 19:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Why does not it run?
Next Topic:Eclipse for C++, Java, php, html.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:39:50 GMT 2024