Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Exclude a preference ftom sync
Exclude a preference ftom sync [message #1779877] Mon, 15 January 2018 09:27 Go to next message
Peter Palaga is currently offline Peter PalagaFriend
How can I please exclude some specific preference property from syncing? I could not find anything usable via Google.

In particular, I want each of my workspaces to bear a distinct name in the window decoration. I have found that the pref is called org.eclipse.ui.ide/WORKSPACE_NAME . Now How can I tell oomph not to sync it and leave the distinct values per workspace?
Re: Exclude a preference ftom sync [message #1779947 is a reply to message #1779877] Tue, 16 January 2018 05:09 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
In Window -> Preferences -> Oomph -> Setup Tasks -> Preference Recorder you should be able to uncheck the recording of that preference. If you've already recorded it, use Navigate -> Open Setup -> User and use Ctrl-F to find this preference and remove it. When you don't have it recorded, it shouldn't get synced anymore.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Install Oxygen / CDT / Oomph: Project Explorer shows 293 projects, org.eclipse.cdt etc.
Next Topic:Documentation confusion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:49:17 GMT 2024