Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Invalid resource link in BatckLinkableResourceStorageWritable
Invalid resource link in BatckLinkableResourceStorageWritable [message #1779749] Fri, 12 January 2018 08:43 Go to next message
Stéphane Galland is currently offline Stéphane GallandFriend
Dear all.

I have created a batch compiler for my DSL (inspired from the Xtend one). I call this batch compiler from my own Maven plugin.

When compiling one of my DSL program, I obtain the following errors:
[INFO] Saving the Java models elements into /home/sgalland/git/janus-in-sarl/src/main/generated-sources/sarl
0    [main] INFO  atchLinkableResourceStorageWritable  - entry not from resource file:/home/sgalland/git/janus-in-sarl/src/main/sarl/io/janusproject/sre/services/time/TimeService.sarl but from file:/home/sgalland/git/janus-in-sarl/src/main/sarl/io/janusproject/sre/services/time/JreTimeService.sarl
1    [main] INFO  atchLinkableResourceStorageWritable  - entry not from resource file:/home/sgalland/git/janus-in-sarl/src/main/sarl/io/janusproject/sre/services/time/TimeService.sarl but from file:/home/sgalland/git/janus-in-sarl/src/main/sarl/io/janusproject/sre/services/time/JreTimeService.sarl

The [INFO] message is given by my Maven plugin. The [main] messages are given by the BatchLinkableResourceStorageWritable.

The Java code is correctly generated from the DSL code.

What is the meaning of this error? What is the possible impact of it? It is not obvious to me.

Thank in advance for your answers.
Stéphane.
Re: Invalid resource link in BatckLinkableResourceStorageWritable [message #1779750 is a reply to message #1779749] Fri, 12 January 2018 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

this indicates you use non resource local elements to inferr stuff in your jvmmodelinferrer e.g.

stuffFromResource.navidateToOtherResource.toClass(.....)

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Invalid resource link in BatckLinkableResourceStorageWritable [message #1779751 is a reply to message #1779749] Fri, 12 January 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stéphane Galland is currently offline Stéphane GallandFriend
After debugging, the EObject that are the cause of these errors are: "JvmParameterizedTypeReference: void".

Is these errors may be cause by an invalid clone or retrieval of the reference to the "void" native type?
Re: Invalid resource link in BatckLinkableResourceStorageWritable [message #1779752 is a reply to message #1779751] Fri, 12 January 2018 09:00 Go to previous message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
that is possible yes. or there is a situation where the type cannot be calculated correct cause the type you search cannot be found

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Previous Topic:Problem while creating the issues on other resources
Next Topic:How to generate API document of DSL?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:51:45 GMT 2024