Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Repeating table - Overflow issue(Overflow issue - How to implement)
Repeating table - Overflow issue [message #1779560] Tue, 09 January 2018 15:50
Mithun Nair is currently offline Mithun NairFriend
Greetings, BIRT experts!

My requirement is to make a Check document with 3 sections on a check stock paper, with perforations along 1/3 lengths.

The top 1/3 section is the actual check, and bottom 2 sections are remittance advice sections, the same data repeating in both. For simplicity, imagine the check pays out n number of supplier invoices. The remittance sections will show the details of the invoices - amounts, shipping, tax etc.

So in the middle remittance section I made a nested grid/table to show the detail, and made a copy of same structure to be displayed in bottom remittance section.

It works perfect for usual checks.

The problem is when there is overflow for a check - when there are more rows of supplier invoices that can be shown in the same page. Then what BIRT does is first finish the middle table - over more than 1 page, and then start printing the bottom table. So I would see a number of pages just the middle table, and when that finishes, I see a series of pages with the contents of bottom table.

I would like them to come simultaneously. The same rows at the middle section AND at he bottom section. Any insight into how I can make this work?

Thanks,
Mithun

Previous Topic:Can we print two sections in parallel?
Next Topic:Hide chart column/series dynamically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 21 15:39:39 GMT 2018