Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » problem with the rapidjson namespace(It claims syntax error ...)
problem with the rapidjson namespace [message #1778647] Tue, 19 December 2017 10:06
Döme Lehoczky is currently offline Döme LehoczkyFriend
I'm using Eclipse for a C++ project. The project uses rapidjson. I've used Eclipse for this before, but never had this weird problem.
The project compiles without error, but everything that's rapidjson-related is underlined either because Eclipse claims "syntax error", or "could not be resolved". I've tracked this back to the rapidjson headers, where there are many lines with "syntax error" near them. It all starts with the line where

namespace rapidjson {

is declared. And ends where the namespace ends. If I switch the name of the namespace to, for example, rapidjson2, the syntax error highlight disappears completely.
The includes are fine, the project is configured so that it sees the rapidjson headers (I'm not just saying this, there is no error at the include directives).
Does anyone have an idea what Eclipse's problem with rapidjson could be? I'm quite baffled at this.
Previous Topic:Smart pointer support
Next Topic:how to install zoil ineclipse c++ neon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 19 18:28:06 GMT 2018