Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Composer's PHP executable config(Error in configuration used by composer)
Composer's PHP executable config [message #1778204] Mon, 11 December 2017 21:46 Go to next message
Luciano César Natale is currently offline Luciano César NataleFriend
Hello, for a symfony 4 project, I need to run composer with php7. So I've compiled and installed php 7.2 in a folder. So I set up PHP executable from that folder and browse for the specific configuration file in that installation folder.
Then, I've set up composer's config in eclipse, so that the exctuable is one installed in my system, and setted it up to use the php 7.2 version that I manually installed. Problem is that config file is not being used! I get an error because openssl lib is not being loaded. (that is correctly enabled in the respective php.ini file).
So I think somehow, eclipse is not taking into account the ini file for the execution of composer!
Is this a bug? or is this the expected behaviour?
Here you have screenshots from my config!

index.php/fa/31550/0/
index.php/fa/31551/0/
Re: Composer's PHP executable config [message #1778400 is a reply to message #1778204] Wed, 13 December 2017 20:12 Go to previous message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
Use checkbox „use system default php.ini configuration"

Previous Topic: what do the icons indicate?
Next Topic:How to install a PHP IDE plugin for Eclipse directly from the Eclipse environment?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:36:50 GMT 2024