Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » Is it possible to write Bsc/Msc diplomas related to Titan?
Is it possible to write Bsc/Msc diplomas related to Titan? [message #1775448] Mon, 30 October 2017 10:02
Kristof Szabados is currently offline Kristof SzabadosFriend
Yes.
In fact Titan started out as MSc diploma work.

The latest example for extending Titan with a new algorithm would be Peter Olah's work, where he made the semantic checking of the Designer more incremental (in Hungarian).
And Norbert Bartha's work, in which there is a chapter that uses Titanium for measurements.
I myself am also doing an ongoing PhD study both extending the Titan toolset, and using it for my research.

It is possible, to extend the algorithms of Titan, to use Titan for measurements, or if you would like to work on a testing related topic, just use Titan as a tool in the background.

There are some things to keep in mind:
1)
Every university can have its own set of rules/regulations.
So please contact them before deciding on a topic.

As we only know our local universities, we might not notice if you break/cross some rules that our local universities don't have.

2)
Before you start to work on your topic, please contact us.

We can help you understand the topic in detail, what restrictions the standard might have on it.
We can also help in getting a quick start in the specific direction you wish to go.
And depending on our free time, maybe even some video conversation opportunities to help you.

To use these opportunities please contact us in advance.
Don't let it turn out too late in your work, that it would break standard compatibility, your new feature is already supported in some other way, or that it would not have acceptable performance in real life, etc...

Previous Topic:New Titan products and user guides in support of IoT testing
Next Topic:Writing test port, incoming_message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:16:48 GMT 2024