Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Generate Code from Ecore metamodel(How to use an Ecore metamodel in my MTL program?)
Generate Code from Ecore metamodel [message #1774782] Thu, 19 October 2017 14:26 Go to next message
Ana Patricia Mascarenhas is currently offline Ana Patricia MascarenhasFriend
I am new in MTL and a I am trying to execute the example presented in MOF Model to Text Transformation language of OMG (file:///C:/Users/Ana/Downloads/formal-08-01-16.pdf), page 27.
I developed the RDBMS metamodel using Ecore, but I do not know how to use it in my MTL code.

Thanks
AP
Re: Generate Code from Ecore metamodel [message #1774821 is a reply to message #1774782] Fri, 20 October 2017 06:01 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

(A link to your C drive is not that helpful. I presume you mean http://www.omg.org/spec/MOFM2T/1.0/PDF )

I recommend that you follow some of the Acceleo examples/tutorials so that then you understand how to follow some of the indications in the spec.

I suspect that you will need to reify the diagram as "RDBMS". Possibly by drawing using EcoreTools. Possibly by drawing in Papyrus then exporting to Ecore.

The example seems to demonstrate similar problems to OCL and QVT; no ability to bind "RDBMS" as an internal concept to the URI of some model. Acceleo remedies this deficiency.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Acceleo language
Next Topic:Acceleo : A solution for dependencies to another project with Java launcher
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:11:12 GMT 2024