Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Drawing graphics (Bar)(HELP)
Drawing graphics (Bar) [message #1774476] Mon, 16 October 2017 07:32
Timur Siraev is currently offline Timur SiraevFriend
index.php/fa/31009/0/I'm new to BIRT. I can not cope with the task. There is a database in which there are branches, their names and the overall balance. It is necessary to draw a graph in this way, if the account of the next branch is positive, then the graph should go up from the top of the previous block, and if the next branch account is negative, then the graph should go down from the time of the point of the previous block.
Total_Amount in the table is the sum of all the previous blocks (Common_avail_balance). I solved this problem thanks to the broken block into two parts, visible and invisible.The Top in the table is the visible part, Bottom is invisible.Bottom, the bottom point of the block, this is the difference of the Common_avail_balance with the previous sum of all values(Total_Amount), and the top is equal to the Common_avail_balance.
 The correct display is shown on title1.
The problem is that it is not possible to display the graph correctly if the next negative value is greater in modulus than the sum of all previous values. The visible part of the chart begins to draw up from 0, and the difference is down. As shown on title2. How to solve this task differently? How to make so that blocks are drawn from the bottom point (Bottom) to the top (Top).
Sorry for my English :)
I hope I correctly stated the essence of the problem.
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 42.75KB, Downloaded 381 times)
Previous Topic:Automatic line-breaking in HTML-Content
Next Topic:Marker Line How To
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:38:28 GMT 2024