Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Static generation of UML-MARTE profile(issue while trying to generate genmodel for a UML-MARTE profile)
Static generation of UML-MARTE profile [message #1774168] Wed, 11 October 2017 09:12 Go to next message
Stefano puri is currently offline Stefano puriFriend
Dear all,

I have a UML profile which imports MARTE; for instance a have a stereotype which extends a MARTE one. My profile is statically defined, so I have the corresponding genmodel and Java implementation.
I am trying to use the latest release of MARTE under Neon (from http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/marte/), which solves some issues related to MARTE UML model usage with CDO; however, with that MARTE version, the genmodel generation fails with a list of errors related to MARTE itself (please see attached file).

Any opinion about this issue?

Thanks,
Stefano.
Re: Static generation of UML-MARTE profile [message #1774672 is a reply to message #1774168] Wed, 18 October 2017 13:42 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Dear Stefano,

the problem might be related to the fact that we used a patched UML2 plugin to generate the MARTE plugin. The patch assures that some structured fields, e.g. related to VSL are simply serialized as strings. In the attached patch, currently all data types are mapped to strings which is perhaps too aggressive (it's likely the version that I used to generate the MARTE ecore/genmodel this summer - but I'm not sure if I modified it afterwards).
Previous Topic:Problem installing Papyrus 0.9.0.v201207020923
Next Topic:Is there a way to generate a SysML frame with Papyrus?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 21 17:25:59 GMT 2018