Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » could't save the Graphiti(Some resources could not be saved, see details for more information)
could't save the Graphiti [message #1773101] Thu, 21 September 2017 13:46 Go to next message
KeMing Wang is currently offline KeMing WangFriend
Hi, every friend fo this forum,
I met a problem in this week, but now I have no idea to fix it.
The grapiti file could't be save in the most projects. Sometimes I can save it at first, but when I close it and open it again, I can't save it again.
The detail as follow, can you give me some suggestions to fix it ??
Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773146 is a reply to message #1773101] Fri, 22 September 2017 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
That looks like an issue with the EMF resource assignment: whenever you create a new EMF object (in this case a FreeFormConnection) you have to make sure to add it to an EMF resource (in Graphiti case usually the one that also holds the diagram).

MIchael
Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773338 is a reply to message #1773146] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz wrote on Fri, 22 September 2017 08:09
That looks like an issue with the EMF resource assignment: whenever you create a new EMF object (in this case a FreeFormConnection) you have to make sure to add it to an EMF resource (in Graphiti case usually the one that also holds the diagram).

MIchael

Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773339 is a reply to message #1773146] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MIchael

Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773340 is a reply to message #1773146] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MIchael

Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773341 is a reply to message #1773146] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MIchael

Re: could't save the Graphiti [message #1773342 is a reply to message #1773146] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:42 Go to previous message

Next Topic:Problems while modifying EList of string
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:11:44 GMT 2024