|Behavior of FastViews (TrimBar) in detached Windows [message #1773022]
||Wed, 20 September 2017 10:46
| Jürgen Weinberger
Registered: August 2012
I'm using Eclipse Oxygen (4.7.0) using compatibility mode and need some help to understand the behavior of FastViews in detached windows.
Consider the following szenario:
* Open the "Git" perspective
* Drag the "Git Repositories" and drop it outside of the Main Window. This will create a new TrimmedWindow as a child of the "Git" perspective.
* Click the "minimize" button of the PartStack of the "Git Repositories" in the detached window, which will create a TrimBar/FastView on the left side of the window.
* Now start dragging the TrimBar.
* You can not drop the TrimBar inside the same (detached) or any other detached window. Only the parent window (where we detached the part) allows dropping the TrimBar - even if it is in the background.
It seems that the detached window loses focus and does not act as a drop target for the TrimBar.
Any help is highly welcome!
Thanks in advance!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02198 seconds