Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Custom Validation Rules Output(is it posible?)
Custom Validation Rules Output [message #1772469] Mon, 11 September 2017 06:49 Go to next message
Felipe Barber is currently offline Felipe BarberFriend
Hi,

I have a diagram in Sirius with validation rules, and i want to put the output of these in a text file every time the user validates the diagram. Something like a report feature with a resume of the actual state of the validation of the model.

Is this posible? maybe with some code in java or acceleo somewhere? is there an alternative or something similar with sirius out there?

Im new to Sirius and im a bit lost here, i really need something like this.

Thank you in advance,

Felipe
Re: Custom Validation Rules Output [message #1772617 is a reply to message #1772469] Wed, 13 September 2017 07:47 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

There's no direct support for something like this, but any validation error or warning will produce and Eclipse marker (visible in the Problems view), and you can access those programmatically:
* either after the validation, using something like IResource.findMarkers() to get all the markers on a specific file/folder/project (or even the whole workspace).
* or "live" when they are created, by registering a listener with IWorkspace.addResourceChangeListener(IResourceChangeListener, int) and using IResourceChangeEvent.findMarkerDeltas(String, boolean) on the events you receive to detect the creation of validation markers of interest to you.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Disable delete specific notes
Next Topic:Element based edge is added to the model but not seen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:45:58 GMT 2024