Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Kura gateway not shown in the Devices list of Kapua
Kura gateway not shown in the Devices list of Kapua [message #1772192] Wed, 06 September 2017 13:25 Go to next message
Raghu Akella is currently offline Raghu AkellaFriend
Hi,

In IOT solution I am using kura gateway and kapua. In kura configuration I have given kapua broker url and it got connected and it is shown in the Devices list of kapua. I have deleted the gateway device from the Devices list in kapua and tried connecting gateway again that time it is not shown in the list.

Kapua will only shows the OSGI container running devices or will it show other devices also?

Please help me.

Thanks,
Raghu
Re: Kura gateway not shown in the Devices list of Kapua [message #1775599 is a reply to message #1772192] Thu, 02 November 2017 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatih ayvaz is currently offline fatih ayvazFriend
Hi -

I have kura gateway connected to kapua. However, I could not see the gateway in Kapua's device list. Can you help?

thanks,
-fatih
Re: Kura gateway not shown in the Devices list of Kapua [message #1775776 is a reply to message #1775599] Mon, 06 November 2017 09:16 Go to previous message
Milan Ggg is currently offline Milan GggFriend
@Raghu Akella
@ fatih ayvaz
If you deleted gateway device from devices list in Kapua, and if you try to connect gateway again, you need to change CLIENT ID in Kura web panel setup ( open Kura web panel -> Cloud Services -> MqttDataTransport ->client-id), id needs to be unique for gateway.
Regards
Previous Topic:in my h2 db , i did not get the kapua database
Next Topic:Kura not connecting to Kapua
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:35:21 GMT 2024