Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » YAKINDU SCT(YAKINDU Statechart Tools Standard Edition )
YAKINDU SCT [message #1770980] Sun, 20 August 2017 14:29 Go to next message
Anne Creek is currently offline Anne CreekFriend
I was going to ask how YAKINDU and Eclipse Oxygen (!) coexists.

However, after some now unidentifiable update (?) I can no longer access YAKINDU.
Fortunately I get an error log which tells that YAKINDU is based on Eclipse 3. something (!)
I have spent time to get Eclipse Oxygen going and now if I just use YAKINDU and UPDATE / UPGRADE it it won't play. Please do not tell me NOT to update , I'll be more selective next time.

Basically - should YAKINDU Statechart Tools Standard Edition be PART of standard Eclipse as some kind of "plug -in" option?

After yesterday "update" of YAKINDU I really have no clue to whom to talk about it.

I'll be more selective next time when "updates are available ". .
Re: YAKINDU SCT [message #1770998 is a reply to message #1770980] Mon, 21 August 2017 02:13 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
Yakindu is a third party tool written and maintained by Itemis. You need to use their support options to get help using their tool. They list a support forum link accessible from the Community entry on the home page for their product. You should visit their site and utilize the tools they provide for you.

https://www.itemis.com/en/yakindu/state-machine/
Previous Topic:How to combine different APIs in meaningful ways?
Next Topic:Eclipse Error 13
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Feb 25 14:02:05 GMT 2020