Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Paid Online Study for Eclipse Users Aug 15 or 16 or 17 or 18
Paid Online Study for Eclipse Users Aug 15 or 16 or 17 or 18 [message #1770404] Thu, 10 August 2017 21:44
Deborah McAfee is currently offline Deborah McAfeeFriend
My name is Debbie McAfee, and I am a Research Coordinator for AlphaBuzz, Inc, a nationwide market research company.
We are an independent market research company looking for several System/Software/App Engineers/Developers, etc to participate in the following GoToMeeting session on the topic of Development and Development tools.

Dates: Aug 15 or 16 or 17 or 18
Daytime and evening sessions
60 minutes
Pay is $250 via Amazon Gift Card or Check

If you are interested please email me at debm@alphabuzzgroup.com.

Your participation is completely anonymous and your information confidential. These studies are strictly for market research and no sales attempt will ever be made as a result of your participation.

I will contact you if it looks like you might qualify. Please note that answering this questionnaire is not a guarantee of being selected to participate or receipt of payment.

Regards,

Debbie McAfee
Alphabuzz
760 868 4201
www.alphabuzzgroup.com
Previous Topic:PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER (full-stack Eclipse incl. EMF, RAP etc.)
Next Topic:SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:32:02 GMT 2024