|Re: SiriusCon 2017 [message #1771571 is a reply to message #1769881]
||Mon, 28 August 2017 08:35
|| Pierre-Charles David
Registered: July 2009
Just a quick reminder: the deadline for submissions to SiriusCon 2017 is approaching (September 10th). You can submit an talk abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposed format is 25' for the presentation and 5' for questions.
Pierre-Charles David wrote on Fri, 04 August 2017 14:58
As you may have heard SiriusCon Paris 2017 will be held on November 9th.
It will be the third edition of this free international conference dedicated to graphical modeling and more precisely to Eclipse Sirius.
Again this year, there will be two tracks for both beginners and advanced Sirius users. SiriusCon attendees will enjoy:
- advanced technical presentations about Sirius and related technologies,
- an overview of the Sirius roadmap,
- useful feedback from Sirius users,
- tutorials for both beginner and advanced users,
- a Sirius Clinic where you can benefit from Sirius experts' tips & tricks
The CFP is opened: feel free to share if you have interesting topics about Sirius. We are interested in:
- Testimonies about how Sirius is used in your working context,
- Extensions of Sirius technology to meet specific or general purpose needs,
- Other cool stuff with Sirius.
Submit an abstract of your talk at email@example.com (submission deadline: September 10th). Proposed format is 25' for the presentation and 5' for questions.
Check the SiriusCon website and register now as places are limited: http://www.siriuscon.org/
Pierre-Charles David - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02457 seconds