Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Extending SubChoreography [context button pad]
Extending SubChoreography [context button pad] [message #1769077] Wed, 26 July 2017 10:05 Go to next message
Alexandre Page is currently offline Alexandre PageFriend
Hi,

I extended the sub choreography thanks to the available BPMN2-Modeler repo on GitHub. Still I have two issues with it :

- The first one is that the context button pad of the sub choreography does not appear entirely, i.e I don't have any "Add participant" option when my mouse is over the shape.
Does any one knows the necessary interface to implement or the object to extend to get this context button pad ? My custom sub choreography is extending the "CustomShapeFeatureContainer" class and overriding "createFeatureContainer" by returning a "SubChoreographyFeatureContainer" object, so I must have forget something. I attached the code of my custom sub choreography.

- My second issue is my custom sub choreography display an icon on the top left side of the object, and I want to avoid any collision between the top participant that I will add and my icon. Is there any way to specify the position of the custom icon in the object ?

Thank you
Re: Extending SubChoreography [context button pad] [message #1769465 is a reply to message #1769077] Mon, 31 July 2017 19:41 Go to previous message
Alexandre Page is currently offline Alexandre PageFriend
Ok, I finally manage to fix the two issues:
- There's an interesting article here for the context button pad :https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1075489/
- I attached the relevant file for changing the position of the icon
Previous Topic:New Tutorial - How To Start Contributing
Next Topic:Pop-up sub-process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:45:36 GMT 2024