Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Nested properties with select(Binding nested properties from select)
Nested properties with select [message #1768519] Wed, 19 July 2017 16:17 Go to next message
Justin Dearing is currently offline Justin DearingFriend
Hello,

I built a client to interface with RTC using OSLC Change Management Version 2. I am able to deserialize the response to a ChangeRequest object using the old 2.1.0 templates.

If I set select to "dcterms:creator{foaf:name}" in the query, I get back the creator rdf:resource URI in the ChangeRequest rdf:Description and the Person type within its own rdf:Description. For example:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="removed for URL posting restrictions">
<rdf:type rdf:resource="removed for URL posting restrictions" />
<foaf:name rdf:datatype="removed for URL posting restrictions">John Smith</foaf:name>
</rdf:Description>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="removed for URL posting restrictions">
<rdf:type rdf:resource="removed for URL posting restrictions" />
<dcterms:creator rdf:resource="removed for URL posting restrictions" />
</rdf:Description>

I am able to set the creator as that was already included in the ChangeRequest DTO. I have made a Person DTO and set it as the type for a new field called creatorName in the ChangeRequest DTO but I cannot get it to bind.

Any ideas how I might solve this?

Thank you,
Justin
Re: Nested properties with select [message #1773965 is a reply to message #1768519] Sat, 07 October 2017 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrii BerezovskyiFriend
Sorry, Justin, I have no working experience with RTC.

Best regards,
Andrew
Eclipse Lyo project lead & OSLC Core TC voting member
Re: Nested properties with select [message #1774778 is a reply to message #1773965] Thu, 19 October 2017 14:19 Go to previous message
Matthias Buettgen is currently offline Matthias BuettgenFriend
Simply a question. Did I understand it right, that you've created a custom attribute of type creator for the RTC ChangeRequest?
Then I guess the value you got in the ChangeRequest RDF should be the same you get for the built-in attribute creator, which is a link to the person resource.
Previous Topic:[Polarion] Connection between OSLC-Server and Consumer
Next Topic:Local and Global configurations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:49:43 GMT 2024