Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Crosstable toggle between row and column objects for properties view
Crosstable toggle between row and column objects for properties view [message #1768483] Wed, 19 July 2017 11:14 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
In a crosstable, when I select a cell, the properties of the row object are shown in the properties view. I would sometimes rather like to view the properties of the column object instead. I imagine a context menu on the table with two submenus, Show properties for->Rows/Columns. Does sirius support this or would this be an enhancement?
Re: Crosstable toggle between row and column objects for properties view [message #1768492 is a reply to message #1768483] Wed, 19 July 2017 13:17 Go to previous message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Dear Felix,

We tried to see if it's possible to simply retrieve the column from the selection.
The selection return the line and from the line we only can retrieve the cells that contains elements. The null cells are not returned. So we only can retrieve the column for that cell are not empty.
Maybe you can see from the Table Viewer?

Regards,

[Updated on: Wed, 19 July 2017 13:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Title property view
Next Topic:Creating edges from the graphics area
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jan 16 12:55:40 GMT 2021