Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » ETL standalone problem(can't use add() ro addall() methods when I execute the ETL)
ETL standalone problem [message #1768422] Tue, 18 July 2017 13:54 Go to next message
Chen Li is currently offline Chen LiFriend
Hello,

I have a problem when I try to execute ETL file in the standalone model.

I attached a screenshot. I feel like every time I use add() or addall() to add an equivalent element to target model then will get this error.

Does anyone have this problem when you using the standalone model to execute the etl file?

Regards
Chen

• Attachment: ETL.png
    (Size: 116.36KB, Downloaded 167 times)
Re: ETL standalone problem [message #1768460 is a reply to message #1768422] Wed, 19 July 2017 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Chen,

If you're getting a null pointer exception I'd suggest double-checking that lqlModel.processor is not null at that point. If not, it'd be great if you could put together a minimal example I can use to reproduce this [1].

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Re: ETL standalone problem [message #1768527 is a reply to message #1768460] Wed, 19 July 2017 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chen Li is currently offline Chen LiFriend
Hi Dimitris,

Thank you for your reply.

It's not a a null pointer exception I got but a "Internal error: java.lang.ArrayStoreException.".

The attachment is the screenshot. Actually, if I run this by executing the etl file through the run-configuration, the result is correct. The problem is when I run it inside the java application as a standalone java application. Like this : https://eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.standalone.

I have two scripts one is eol and the other is etl. The eol file runs perfectly in java application but etl is not :(

Regards
Chen
  • Attachment: errorlqn.png
    (Size: 161.39KB, Downloaded 122 times)
Re: ETL standalone problem [message #1768541 is a reply to message #1768527] Wed, 19 July 2017 19:34 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Chen,

It's hard to tell without being able to reproduce this locally. I'm afraid I'll need a minimal running example before I can help with this.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[Epsilon - EOL]
Next Topic:ETL file structure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:37:43 GMT 2024