Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » I'm using searchIssues method from IssueService Class in eGit. I only get up to 10 results back.
I'm using searchIssues method from IssueService Class in eGit. I only get up to 10 results back. [message #1768339] Mon, 17 July 2017 16:04 Go to next message
Jon D is currently offline Jon DFriend
I am trying to use searchIssues method from IssueService Class in eGit. I search for issues using their SHA. For any query I get only up to 10 results back, even though some queries have more than 10 results as I checked by using the github API and also the search bar on the website.

How can I get back all the results that my query should get me?

List<SearchIssue> myList = new IssueService(client
.searchIssues(repo, "STATE_CLOSED", "exampelsha1 exampelsha2 exampelsha3 exampelsha4");
Re: I'm using searchIssues method from IssueService Class in eGit. I only get up to 10 results back. [message #1769537 is a reply to message #1768339] Tue, 01 August 2017 12:05 Go to previous message
Thomas Wolf is currently offline Thomas WolfFriend
Don't know. Note that the github integration is rather old code; it calls the legacy search API. Apparently that interface returns only up to ten results...

Contributions to make the github integration use the newer v3 REST API are welcome.
Previous Topic:Super slow right click on branch in history window
Next Topic:multiple git repositories in a single Eclipse project?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:54:55 GMT 2024