Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » eclipse reports the indexer error while ctrl+click one variable or method
eclipse reports the indexer error while ctrl+click one variable or method [message #1768051] Thu, 13 July 2017 09:42 Go to next message
kikyo lee is currently offline kikyo leeFriend
I added one .cu file to cuda project in nsight on Mac OS. When I tried to ctrl+click the variable or functions, the indexer reports the bug as below: (by the way, the highlight seems not be activated in this file)

open declaration has encountered a problem. An internal error occurred during open declaration: An internal error occurred during: "Open Declaration". org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.ProblemBinding cannot be cast to org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.index.IIndexFragmentBinding

It only happened in several methods and the other functions or methods can work normally. It confused me for a few days and I tried to rebuild the indexer and enlarge the indexer space size. But all of them didn't work a t all. Could any one give me some clues about this question. Thanks a lot.
Re: eclipse reports the indexer error while ctrl+click one variable or method [message #1768087 is a reply to message #1768051] Thu, 13 July 2017 13:28 Go to previous message
Jonah Graham is currently offline Jonah GrahamFriend
If you have a reproducible bit of code (That doesn't depend on nsight), please file a bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT

If this only happens in nsight, please report a bug to them.
Previous Topic:CDT hangs invoking build command
Next Topic:Cross GCC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:52:01 GMT 2024