Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Problem with external ecore model(error is produced by the mwe2 workflow)
Problem with external ecore model [message #1766420] Wed, 21 June 2017 10:05 Go to next message
Lukas Brötje is currently offline Lukas BrötjeFriend
Hi,

i have a problem with my project. The project as it is must have worked as it was build. My Job is to upgrade the project. (At this Point i haven't changed anything. I just wanted to run the mwe2 workflow to test if it runs correctly. But as i run the mwe2 workflow this error occurs:

23053 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher  - Problems running workflow sysdiag.mm.fc.analysis.v7.types.xtext2.GenerateFcDsl: 
[ERROR]: GeneratorException: (Element: -UNKNOWN-; Reported by: Generator)
	 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot determine the package name of 'sysdiag.mm.fc.analysis.v7.types.FcTypes.FcTypesPackage'. Please use the TypeReference(packageName, className) constructor

I don't think it's because of the name of the package. Here the line from the mwe2 file:
// import external meta model
		registerGeneratedEPackage = "sysdiag.mm.fc.analysis.v7.types.FcTypes.FcTypesPackage"
		registerGenModelFile = "platform:/resource/sysdiag.mm.fc.analysis.v7.types.emf/src/sysdiag/mm/fc/analysis/v7/types/FcTypes.genmodel"

I think it was developed on an other version than mine. But shouldn't it be compatible since it must been an older version?
I hope you can help me with this.
Lukas Brötje

Re: Problem with external ecore model [message #1766916 is a reply to message #1766420] Wed, 28 June 2017 17:15 Go to previous message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

this is:

https://github.com/eclipse/xtext-core/issues/161

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Previous Topic:Explanation of Binding in layman terms?
Next Topic:Class not found exception in packaged plug-in. Xtext file .ui generate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:57:13 GMT 2024