Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mosquitto » Develop a Mosquitto client C++, Qt creator (5.8) on Windows
Develop a Mosquitto client C++, Qt creator (5.8) on Windows [message #1766125] Fri, 16 June 2017 08:22
Maxime ROUX is currently offline Maxime ROUXFriend
Hello everybody,

i'm new (on this forum and on mosquitto tech) and i'm search some help.

Since few day, i'm search to create a mosquitto client (c++) on Qt (for publish & subscribe) but I don't understand how to build the project and i have some mistakes.
I have tryed to import the headers mosquitto.h & mosquittopp.h, and the libs (mosquitto.lib and mosquittopp.lib) on my project but when i'm try to compil, the programm instant crash (with no mistake) i think that I miss files or dependency or other.

Does anybody have an sample example with all libraries that i need for run it, or tell me all files that i need or (again) explain to me how do you make for your mosquitto client.

Thank you so much for your answers.

Regards,
Maxime

PS : on my tests
i use files from dir. "devel" of mosquitto-1.4.12-install-win32.exe (~200 kB) (Native build, Windows Vista and up, built with Visual Studio Community 2013) : mosquitto.c / mosquittopp.cpp / mosquitto.lib / mosquitto.lib and just a main.cpp from my creation ^^
My environment : Qt 5.8, for build and run : Qt 5.8.0 MSVC 2015 (but i can downgrade)
Previous Topic:Building Mosquitto using Visual Studio 2015
Next Topic:TTL for messages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 24 17:02:18 GMT 2018