Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problem Building Papyrus Source
Problem Building Papyrus Source [message #1766008] Wed, 14 June 2017 18:15 Go to next message
Norman Sims is currently offline Norman SimsFriend
Hey All,

I am using Eclipse Neon.3 and trying to build the Papyrus source I got from http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git. I installed the required external plugins but I am getting several errors. Please see the attachment for the errors. I have also tried to use the Eclipse installer to get the source for Papyrus. But Eclipse will not open after the installer finishes installing everything.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Problem Building Papyrus Source [message #1766236 is a reply to message #1766008] Mon, 19 June 2017 06:38 Go to previous message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi Norman,

Can you be more specific as to what external plugins you are referring to and what is the build environment you are using, as well as the executed command(s) if any ?
On the same note: what Eclipse Package did you use (I assume this is what you mean by installing the required external plugins) / targetPlatform.
Oh and one last thing: What branch are you on ? because if you are on master (as the tests on Guava version seems to mention, 21 was integrated during the late stages of oxygen) it seems strange that you are using a Neon version of eclipse.

Quentin

[Updated on: Mon, 19 June 2017 07:10]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Install Papyrus UML for CDT
Next Topic:No code generated for literals?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 21 00:00:59 GMT 2018