Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » xsi:schemaLocation in output XMI(xsi:schemaLocation)
xsi:schemaLocation in output XMI [message #1764595] Wed, 31 May 2017 14:40 Go to next message
Carlos Sáenz  is currently offline Carlos Sáenz Friend
Hello,

I properly translate a .xmi UML model into another model which follows a custom .ecore metamodel using a simple set of ATL rules. The point is that the output .xmi model doesn't have the "xsi:schemaLocation" attribute, and when I try to open the file in Eclipse I get the following error: "org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri '<metamodel_namespace>' not found.

This problem is solved when I manually add xsi:schemaLocation in the XMI tag, for example:
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="<xmi_namespace>" xmlns:prov="<metamodel_namespace>" xsi:schemaLocation="<metamodel_namespace> file<custome_metamodel_path>.ecore">

I consider that adding the xsi:schemaLocation attribute manually is not a suitable solution, and I would like to know if anyone knows a possible solution to add the xsi:schemaLocation automatically when I generate the output model.

Thanks!

CSA

Re: xsi:schemaLocation in output XMI [message #1765126 is a reply to message #1764595] Tue, 06 June 2017 20:54 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

See https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/676027/

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:Lazy rule: problem with a counter
Next Topic:Executing an operation of a class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 08:59:10 GMT 2017