Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Product Configuration Wizard
Product Configuration Wizard [message #1764085] Wed, 24 May 2017 16:03 Go to next message
Luiz Paulo Franz is currently offline Luiz Paulo FranzFriend
Hi,

I am trying to generate my final product for my DSL (developed with Xtext), I followed this tutorial:
Http://www.robertwloch.net/2016/08/the-few-hours-minutes-shiny-dsl-product-tutorial/

And it works, but in last days, the eclipse has been upgraded to neon.3 and my product configuration filw stopped working, I do not know if it's not working due to this update. So I try to generate a new product configuration, as this documentation says: https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_create_an_Eclipse_product%3F

And to my surprise, there is no Product Configuration Wizard anymore. Can anyone tell if my old product configuration stops working because of this update? Why did the product assistant disappear?

Thanks.
Re: Product Configuration Wizard [message #1764097 is a reply to message #1764085] Wed, 24 May 2017 18:58 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
The Product wizard and product configuration editors haven't been removed. It sounds like your update didn't go quite as smoothly, unfortunately. Can you check your log for any errors?
Previous Topic:How to populate undo/redo in an E3/E4 hybrid editor (DIEditorPart)?
Next Topic:Opening E3.x and E4.x in the same place
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:12:49 GMT 2024