|Facing issue in implementing DTLS in CoAP using RSA certificates [message #1760964]
||Thu, 04 May 2017 15:37
| Dhiraj Singh Bhadouria
Registered: May 2017
I'm writing to seek your help on one issue that I'm facing while implementing DTLS security in CoAP. I have written a secured Client and Server program using californium (for CoAP protocol) and scandium (for implementing DTLS security) packages. I am trying to use RSA certificates created using openssl tool.
I'm NOT able to establish secured Client Server communication using RSA certificates (see the error log attached) while my program runs absolutely fine using ECC (Elliptical Curve Cryptography) certificates created using ECDSA algorithm. My query is do DTLS supports RSA ciphers or I'm doing some mistake in my program?
Also, as I can see while setting supporting Ciphers in clientConfig and serverConfig; the supported in Ciphers' suites in DTLS are:
Please correct my understanding if I'm wrong.
1. Created one CoAP server : SecureServer.java
2. Created three CoAP clients : SecureClient1.java, SecureClient2.java, SecureClient3.java
3. Created separate truststore (root.jks) and keystore for each server (server.jks) and three clients (client1.jks, client2.jks and client3.jks)
4. Once I have server running, my objective is to test each Client to communicate with server.
1) Steps to created ECDSA certificates I'm referring to in my program.
2) Steps to create RSA certificates I'm referring to in my program.
3) Generated ECDSA certificates
4) Generated RSA certificates
5) Source Code
6) Success logs when using ECDSA certificates
7) Error logs when using RSA certificates
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01904 seconds