Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » BPMN to UPPAAL: problem with the target generated model
BPMN to UPPAAL: problem with the target generated model [message #1759874] Wed, 19 April 2017 12:10 Go to next message
im hello world is currently offline im hello worldFriend
Hi everybody.
i need to transform BPMN to UPPAAL (bpmn.xmi to uppaal.xml file) and i use ATL for this.
the problem is,
i want to get this in my generated uppaal.xml file (because UPPAAL does accept this format to open with my transformed model):
<location id="id2" x="0" y="1">
<name x="0" y="1">task 2</name>
</location>
<transition>
<source ref="id1"/>
<target ref="id2"/>
<label kind="assignment">t=0</label>
</transition>

Instead I got:
<location id="id2" x="0" y="1">>
<name x="0" y="1" value="task 2"/>
</location>
<transition>
<source ref="id1"/>
<target ref="id2"/>
<label kind="assignment" value="t=0"/>
</transition>

*I note that i work on a simplified uppaal.ecore that i created.
*i tried to work on EMF models generated from XSD for uppaal, where i had the generated UPPAAL EMF plugin installed in my Eclipse, unfortunately, i always get the wrong format.
* well i noticed that in the first line of an uppaal xml file we find this line:
<!DOCTYPE nta PUBLIC '-//Uppaal Team//DTD Flat System 1.1//EN' 'http://www.it.uu.se/research/group/darts/uppaal/flat-1_1.dtd'>

where "http://www.it.uu.se/research/group/darts/uppaal/flat-1_1.dtd" is a dtd file for uppaal that its xml file must be conform to.
So the question is: how can i obtain my generated xml file conform to this DTD, in order to,maybe, i can obtain the uppaal.xml format that i need.
Thank you for your help.
Re: BPMN to UPPAAL: problem with the target generated model [message #1796258 is a reply to message #1759874] Tue, 09 October 2018 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kehinde SAMUEL is currently offline Kehinde SAMUELFriend
I am doing something similar, the model transformation from DEVS to HiLLS and I need help on the ATL rules.
Re: BPMN to UPPAAL: problem with the target generated model [message #1796553 is a reply to message #1796258] Tue, 16 October 2018 04:42 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

I don't think the EMF XSD plugin supports DTD-based XML files. ATL does include a low-level XML injector/extractor that allows you to control each tag manually from ATL. Note that this XML injector/extractor is no longer available in the newer EMFTVM engine.

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:ATL EMFTVM no entries available when trying to select module from workspace
Next Topic:Traceability support in ATL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:29:25 GMT 2024