Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » MedicationStatusObservation(The class MedicationStatusObservation was in previous release but is no longer)
MedicationStatusObservation [message #1759660] Fri, 14 April 2017 09:12 Go to next message
Larry Kline is currently offline Larry KlineFriend
I recently upgraded from 1.x to the latest MDHT jars. It required a few changes to my code, but I am stuck on one issue. I had this statement in my code:

protected CCDFactory ccdFactory = CCDFactory.eINSTANCE;

But there no longer seems to be a CCDFactory. I used it only for this:

MedicationStatusObservation obs = ccdFactory.createMedicationStatusObservation().init();

There also seems to be no class called MedicationStatusObservation.

Have these classes been replaced by something else, or are they no longer needed at all?

Thanks,
Larry

Re: MedicationStatusObservation [message #1759793 is a reply to message #1759660] Tue, 18 April 2017 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
CCDFactory is part of the HITSP C32 - are you looking to create C32 or Consol documents ?
Re: MedicationStatusObservation [message #1759817 is a reply to message #1759793] Tue, 18 April 2017 16:44 Go to previous message
Larry Kline is currently offline Larry KlineFriend
I'm trying to produce CCDs. I'm not clear about the distinction between C32 and Consol documents.
Previous Topic:Source code
Next Topic:org.eclipse.mdht.uml.cda.util.CDAUtil.init [java.lang.NullPointerException: null]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:55:57 GMT 2024