Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Stardust - Weblogic and licenses
Stardust - Weblogic and licenses [message #1758410] Tue, 28 March 2017 13:26 Go to next message
Robert Rozboril is currently offline Robert RozborilFriend
Hello,

We would like to use Stardust as our BPM engine using it on Weblogic (also portal).

I followed the steps descriped in your documention and used Infinity archeotype as basis (version 9.3.0) for our ear. Then I replaced version of all artifacts which I found in Stardust project with version 4.1.0. There are still some dependencies referencing Infinity artifacts (e.g. weblogic12-war, carnot-diagrams-module, ...).

Audit trial database has version 4.1.0 and it is created based on Stardust documentation. Portal and process engine works with our xpdl models version 4.1.0. Portal screen has version 4.1.0.20161206-2011 (left bottom corner) but there is FIS logo in the right upper corner not Stardust. I found also the way how to replace this logo.

My question is related to licensing. It is not clear to me whether we need to pay any license fee to FIS when we used their Weblogic archeotype and we are still referencing some artifacts from their project. We don't plan to use their support or rules.

Or is they any other way how to create ear to be purely Stardust?

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert
Re: Stardust - Weblogic and licenses [message #1758737 is a reply to message #1758410] Sat, 01 April 2017 13:57 Go to previous message
Manish Soni is currently offline Manish SoniFriend
Sur plzz solve my problem..Soap post request I have post on forms and till not reply.. I'm Manish soni
Previous Topic:Eclipse modeler, configuration variable escaping char remains
Next Topic:Multiple performer accessing same activity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:38:53 GMT 2024