Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Model Execution trace = sequence diagram?(Any work in producing sequence diagrams as a trace of Moka model execution?)
Model Execution trace = sequence diagram? [message #1757921] Tue, 21 March 2017 20:47 Go to next message
Peter Loborg is currently offline Peter LoborgFriend
I'm reading the Getting Started with Moka user guide - but it does not mention anything about generating a trace of an execution that could for instance be in the form of a sequence diagram or collaboration diagram.

Are there any such possibilities - or any work ongoing in that direction?

Br,
Peter
Re: Model Execution trace = sequence diagram? [message #1757955 is a reply to message #1757921] Wed, 22 March 2017 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
I think that there is no work aboutmodeling trace as sequence diagram, but I let persons of charge of MOKA to respond to you questions.
Re: Model Execution trace = sequence diagram? [message #1761026 is a reply to message #1757955] Fri, 05 May 2017 11:35 Go to previous message
Arnaud Cuccuru is currently offline Arnaud CuccuruFriend
Hi Peter,

As Patrick said, Moka does not provide any functionnality to represent a trace as a sequence diagram. This would be an interesting feature for sure, but unfortunately, there is no ongoing work so far on this subject.

The only tracing functionnality is related to the FMI tool set of Moka, where it is possible to trace variable values across simulated time in a csv file, and visualize the trace with XY charts embedded in Papyrus. There is a demo in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMZ7auS0aY

Cheers,

Arnaud
Previous Topic:Customize default connections in activity diagrams
Next Topic:Automated treatment when creating model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:34:12 GMT 2024