Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Importing Cordova 6.1.2-Project to Eclipse: cordovalib.jar missing in Android Dependencies(Problem in eclispe after import of Cordova-project)
icon5.gif  Importing Cordova 6.1.2-Project to Eclipse: cordovalib.jar missing in Android Dependencies [message #1757896] Tue, 21 March 2017 13:31
Tom Nies is currently offline Tom NiesFriend
I create a cordova project using cordova 6.1.2. and build it with cordova commande line. I download the android-debug.apk to my Android-Device and it works fine.

Then I try to import the project to Eclipse 4.4.2. I choose -> File -> Import... -> Android -> Existing Android Code into Workspace

Eclipse offers me 6 packages. I choose only the "MainActivity" and "CordovaLib", as all the others have the word "debug" either in the path or in the name. I rename "MainAvtivity" to name of my app and "CordovaLib" to "ProjectnameCordovaLib".

The import runs but the project is marked red due to errors. When I go to "right-click -> Properties -> Java Build Path -> Android Dependencies" it tells me that the cordovalib.jar is missing in the bin-Folder. Indeed the bin-Folder is completely empty.

When I remove the entry from the Android Dependencies, other errors accure. So that seems not to be the solution. So how can I create oder get the missing cordovalib.jar or fix this issue in a different way? Thanks.
Previous Topic:JUnit Plug-In Test is run over and over again
Next Topic:The value for annotation attribute Component.property must be a constant expression
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:37:03 GMT 2024