Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO/Papyrus] Marte profile issue
[CDO/Papyrus] Marte profile issue [message #1755635] Mon, 06 March 2017 12:46 Go to next message
Xavier ZeitounFriend
Dear CDO community,

I tried using the papyrus CDO integration for sharing model with MARTE profile applied.

I have the following issue (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=511210):
I can apply the profile, but if i try to create an element with a MARTE stereotype applied, the commit is refused with the following partial stack trace :
org.eclipse.net4j.util.transaction.TransactionException: org.eclipse.emf.cdo.util.CommitException: org.eclipse.net4j.signal.RemoteException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.WrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Unresolved reference '//MARTE_Annexes/VSL/DataTypes/TupleType/tupleAttrib'. (http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/MARTE/1, 31, 107)
at org.eclipse.net4j.util.WrappedException.wrap(WrappedException.java:54)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.common.model.EMFUtil.createEPackage(EMFUtil.java:533)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.common.model.CDOModelUtil.readPackage(CDOModelUtil.java:621)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.common.model.CDOPackageUnitImpl.read(CDOPackageUnitImpl.java:302)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.spi.common.protocol.CDODataInputImpl.readCDOPackageUnit(CDODataInputImpl.java:125)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicatingRead(CommitTransactionIndication.java:154)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CommitTransactionIndication.indicating(CommitTransactionIndication.java:100)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.internal.net4j.protocol.CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(CDOServerIndicationWithMonitoring.java:117)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.indicating(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:87)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.doExtendedInput(IndicationWithResponse.java:100)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.doInput(Signal.java:377)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithResponse.execute(IndicationWithResponse.java:73)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.IndicationWithMonitoring.execute(IndicationWithMonitoring.java:66)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.runSync(Signal.java:283)
at org.eclipse.net4j.signal.Signal.run(Signal.java:162)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Unresolved reference '//MARTE_Annexes/VSL/DataTypes/TupleType/tupleAttrib'. (http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/MARTE/1, 31, 107)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.handleErrors(XMLLoadImpl.java:77)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:185)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLResourceImpl.java:261)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1518)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.common.model.EMFUtil.createEPackage(EMFUtil.java:526)
... 16 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.UnresolvedReferenceException: Unresolved reference '//MARTE_Annexes/VSL/DataTypes/TupleType/tupleAttrib'. (http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/MARTE/1, 31, 107)

Would you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks
Xavier
Re: [CDO/Papyrus] Marte profile issue [message #1755714 is a reply to message #1755635] Tue, 07 March 2017 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
That doesn't ring a bell and there's not so much context in your description. Could it be related to (missing/wrong) UML pathmap entries? Would a similar problem arise if you take CDO out of the picture? I would like to ask someone who has experience with Papyrus, CDO and SysML profiles, but not sure when I reach him. Maybe you ask in parallel on the UML forum, too...

Re: [CDO/Papyrus] Marte profile issue [message #1755751 is a reply to message #1755714] Tue, 07 March 2017 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thorsten Schlathölter is currently offline Thorsten SchlathölterFriend
Hi Xavier,
we are using SysML and an own
custom profile without any problems with CDO. I never had any problems with package registration in CDO. This is probably also due to the fact that we have configured our CDOServer to "pre register" all of our required packages including the profiles.
I don't know anything about MARTE but from the trace you provided it looks to me like the package you are trying to register is referencing another package "MARTE_ANNEXES" which cannot be resolved on the server.

Regards,
Thorsten
Re: [CDO/Papyrus] Marte profile issue [message #1759393 is a reply to message #1755635] Tue, 11 April 2017 08:12 Go to previous message
Shuai Li is currently offline Shuai LiFriend
I don't think this problem is related to CDO. I know a bit MARTE and the URI seems incorrect. That's probably why it cannot be resolved.
Previous Topic:Resources loaded from platform:/plugin URIs are not considered read-only by EcoreEditor
Next Topic:NPE while eSetting eContainingClass
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:55:14 GMT 2024