Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Compare Editor - Setting the position of multiple Compare Editors in a Workbench
Compare Editor - Setting the position of multiple Compare Editors in a Workbench [message #1755360] Thu, 02 March 2017 16:05
Ugur Eroglu is currently offline Ugur ErogluFriend
Hello,

I am using Compare Editor Plugin in my Java code to compare value of 2 fields in the application. However I have to make same comparison for the 6 different languages in my code, so I call the compare editor 6 times.

And according to this code, editors are opened 6 times next to each other. It look like below in the picture.

index.php/fa/28632/0/

What I want to do is opening this editors in Spesific position of the window, whenever I run my application, the editors could always stay in the same position and I dont need to change the place of them manually which will provide the user better analyze of the all contents. And it will look like below:

index.php/fa/28631/0/

How could I change the place of Compare Editor UI in my code. Any help will be appreciated.
Previous Topic:command line project import
Next Topic:Build via Eclipse Ant task fails with OutOfMemoryError - after about 50 builds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:30:50 GMT 2024