Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EMF Forms] ViewModels - GenericEditor(View models not picked up by GenericEditor TreeMasterDetail View)
[EMF Forms] ViewModels - GenericEditor [message #1753302] Fri, 03 February 2017 15:38 Go to next message
sri pamarti is currently offline sri pamartiFriend
Hi,
I was able to customize the GenericEditor by overriding "createTreeMasterDetail" method to provide 2nd level child objects in the tree.

However, I couldn't get the viewmodels working for the individual objects.

I created a view model project as mentioned in the tutorial. Right click on ecore and generate view models.....

The results are same with or w/o the viewmodels project.

Any ideas / pointers will be helpful.

I'm using Neon.2 and EMF Forms 1.11

Thanks
Sri

P.S
Following messages are displayed in the console

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 1 0 2017-02-03 09:32:30.821
!MESSAGE Could not bind a reference of component EMFFormsViewService. The reference is: Reference[name = Provider, interface = org.eclipse.emf.ecp.view.spi.provider.IViewProvider, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..n, target = null, bind = addProvider, unbind = removeProvider]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 1 0 2017-02-03 09:32:30.956
!MESSAGE Could not bind a reference of component org.eclipse.emfforms.swt.core.rendererfactory. The reference is: Reference[name = EMFFormsAdditionalRendererService, interface = org.eclipse.emfforms.spi.swt.core.EMFFormsAdditionalRendererService, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..n, target = null, bind = addEMFFormsAdditionalRendererService, unbind = removeEMFFormsAdditionalRendererService]
PREVIEW MESSAGE CREATE TOPIC
Re: [EMF Forms] ViewModels - GenericEditor [message #1753418 is a reply to message #1753302] Mon, 06 February 2017 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonas Helming is currently offline Jonas HelmingFriend
Hi,

is the view model shown without your customization? If not, is the bundle containing the view model contained in your product/run config?

Best regards

Jonas

--
Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/

--
Jonas Helming
Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: [EMF Forms] ViewModels - GenericEditor [message #1753449 is a reply to message #1753418] Mon, 06 February 2017 15:25 Go to previous message
sri pamarti is currently offline sri pamartiFriend
Thank you. Adding the view model plugin to the product config worked.
Previous Topic:[EDapt] Windows filenames are not URIs
Next Topic:[EMF Forms] Render asynchronously
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:51:25 GMT 2024