Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Runner and repeating testcases in suites
Runner and repeating testcases in suites [message #1752794] Fri, 27 January 2017 11:32
Markus Manck is currently offline Markus ManckFriend
Hello,

I have a testsuite that includes subsuites.
Each subsuite contains, among other testcases, one specific single testcase that cleans up the system environment at the suite end. So this testcase is included in multiple subsuites. The suites respect testcase order.

With the RCPTT Application this works just fine, but when I execute the testuite with the Runner in a Jenkins-Maven environment, the specific clean-up testcase is executed one time only.
The runner I use is the version 2.0.2 as I can not upgrade to 2.1 due to the Java 1.8 Capability-Requirements.

Is there a setting to circumvent this?
Currently I solve this problem by duplicating the cleanup testcase using different names.

Alternatively it would be really very helpful if RCPTT could introduce proper preparation and teardown contexts which are executed before and after AUT start. At the moment any teardown that must be done indepent of the testcase result must be wrapped in scripts, suites or other ways.

Regards
Markus
Previous Topic:Testing NAT tables with RCPTT
Next Topic:Can I use ECL as macro inside my IDE?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:15:53 GMT 2024